Thursday 9 April 2009

Play with RD 700 GX

I love this machine. With a simple touch, the sound will be change. I like piano sound on this machine, it is thick and almost the same with real grand piano for the upper layer. The lower layer you can edited with soft string, slow string or another brass to give special effect. From one voice we can edited until 4 x 4 x sound level. I am interested on RD 700 since attend on Bethany Nginden Surabaya while on praise and worship, their keyboardist using RD 700 KS. It is very-very impress me. I dont know what is the differences with RD 700 GX maybe more sophisticated ... he..he... Player which has basic learning from electone should be play carefuly because of its tuts stroke, we must touch it as like as play on grand piano. Most of us as like me who grow on ’otodidak’ learning is familiar with Roland D-50, Yamaha DX-7, Yamaha SY-77 as 90’ generation isnt it ? They give light touch and this is different with RD 700 series. Many month ago, I have some experience with KORG TRITON LE on Bethany Kediri Jawa Timur. Maybe the sound system or its old keyboard with lack of maintenance it is became so difficult to have the optimal sound. Menu combination and menu display arrangement are confusing for me. I dont know maybe not for you. This is different with RD 700 GX, just at a glance you can understand how to operated it. It is not sophisticated program with several routine ha..ha.. So let me suppose you to use this keyboard on your performance. GBU Thanks to my friend Andi Sudibyo who take this pict who has very-very good drumming skill. Complete rhytm hit, very very regular play and always smile ... thanks a lot.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: